Top 4 Common Questions: Facebook Advertising
1. How do you advertise on Facebook?
If at any point you would like to referr to Facebook’s Business Page to view success stories, news and resources follow this link >> https://www.facebook.com/business/.
- Local Business or Place
- Company, Organization, or Institution
- Brand or Product
- Artist, Band, or Public Figure
- Cause or Community
- Step 2: Create goals for your Facebook ads.
- Step 3: Choose an objective for your campaign.
- Step 4: Choose your target audience and ad spend.
- Step 5: Choose how you want your ad to look.
- Step 6: Place your order.
2. How much does it cost to put an ad on Facebook?
3. How do I create a business Facebook account?
From your Facebook profile page, click the Pages header in the left-side navigation. Next, click the Create a Page button, and select the type of page–Local Business or Place, for example, or Brand or Product. You’ll see a number of fields to fill out, such as your business category, name, and address.
4. What is a sponsored ad on Facebook?
For Sponsored Stories, Page Post Ads and other Facebook ad types, advertisers pay per impression or per click. Another difference between Promoted Posts and Page Post Ads is that Promoted Posts are only shown to a page’s existing fans, with an option to reach friends of fans as well.
Watch this great tutorial from https://blog.hubspot.com for step by step advanced facebook advertisement strategy.